As the JEE Mains exam date is coming closer, all the students must be busy in doing revisions of all the subjects.Almost every student has been preparing for the exams from two years as everyone wants admission in the EngineeringCollege of their choice. Frequent revisions in last few days give confidence to the students as they realize that they have covered all the subjects and have understood them. They also feel confident about solving the question paper in the actual exam.Although it is important to study at a steady pace with time in hand, the last minute revisions or preparation help the students as many of them realize some silly mistakes when they revise a topic on the last day.
The last day before any exam is very important as it is the last time you will be preparing for that exam. So it is very important that the students are in apositive mindset and are not panicked or stressed. Today we are going to give you some tips as to what to do on the day before the exam and on the day of the exam. These tips are not regarding how to study or how to revise a topic. These tips are regarding how to keep yourself in the positive state of mind for the exam. If you follow these tips, you will definitely feel calm and at peace, won’t feel any tension of the exam. When you are in a composed state of mind, you always perform better in any exam.
Tips on what to do on the day beforeand on the day of theJEE Mains
- Sleep on time on the day before the exam so that you will have a restful sleep and you will feel fresh when you wake up on the day of the exam.
- Eating a balanced meal at the night before the exam is necessary so that there are no adverse effects on your body on the day of the exam.
- Prepare the bag which you are going to carry to the exam hall, on the day before the exam. This way you won’t forget to carry something important and will not panic in the exam hall.
- If it is possible for you, then visit the venue of the exam on the day before the exam. This way you will get an idea about the time to reach the venue and you will be prepared for any problems.
- Setting the alarm is also important because you should not depend on anyone else to wake you up on time.
- Eat a light breakfast so that you are not on anempty stomach while appearing for the exam.
- Reaching the exam hall of JEE Mains is very important as being late is never appreciated.
- It is very important that you are carrying the hall ticket for the qualifying exam like the 12th standard exam when you go to the exam hall for JEE.
- If you have already cleared the qualifying exam or 12th standard exam then you should carry the mark sheet of the same to the exam hall of JEE.
- When you get the question paper in your hand, don’t panic if you feel that some questions are difficult. Be calm and try solving the questions which you are able to answer.
It is been observed that many times, students panic or get stressed in the exam hall after getting the question paper. When you have studied hard for two years, there is no need to take tension or any stress. If you get nervous, then you may give wrong answers to the questions which are easy to answer. If you feel that you are getting stressed or nervous, then take two minutes to calm yourself. Practice deep breathing and think positive thoughts. After two minutes start with the questions which you find easy to answer. This way, you will be able to answer the majority of thequestion in less time and you will have some time left for trying to answer the difficult questions. If you spend too much time trying to answer the difficult questions, then you may not be able to answer all the easy questions due to the lack of time.So be calm, focus on your question paper and start answering the questions!